Questions for 8.15.2018 Medi Cal Seminar
- What percent of our time and energy are we expected to do for charity? That is, if we write 10 Covered CA applications per month, how many Medi-Cals are we expected to do for free?
- While at Starbucks, I told that just happened to start up a conversation with me that since they had Medi Cal, they now have Adult dental. How do I handle their request for bus money to get home?
- Might that be considered an unlawful rebate? Especially crazy, is that I don’t get any renumeration for giving them information nor for the 2k/month vistors to my website.
- Does Medi-Cal really want agents doing for free, what they are paying staff for?
- Why aren’t agents getting co-operation from Medi-Cal then?
- In our contract, what does facilitate enrollment mean?
- Where is the consideration, one of the elements of a binding contract?
- Can’t you at least pay for lunch or breakfast so that we can network too?
- Will actual paid employees from Medi Cal be at the meeting?
- Medi-Cal tells me that they can’t deal with agents due to PHI and HIPAA, so how are we to accomplish anything?
- Why not just have clients go to Medi Cal in the first place?
- Their employees get paid!
- We don’t
- So, besides doing initial enrollment, we are supposed to help with the annual redetermination?
- If so, how about putting up fillable forms that are current?
- How much work do we have to do gratis? I thought at most it would be just the initial enrollment?
- What does Covered CA have in the way of Job Aids for Medi-Cal?
- How are agents supposed to have any idea of Non MAGI Medi-Cal?
- How come Covered CA never mentioned to anyone to my knowledge that Western Poverty Law Center wrote an authoritative booklet on Coverage for Low Income Californian’s?
- How does Medi Medi work?
- Do people have two ID cards or what?
- How do they know what doctor to go to for what?
- How involved do we have to be in helping them pick a plan?
- How involved to tell them how great Medi Cal is and it’s OK to be there rather than put the premiums on their credit card or take money from savings.
- Cal Medi Connect?
- When does Medi Cal start?
- Why do we have to argue with people when they get a different answer somewhere else? What is in it for us?
- Monthly income vs expected MAGI line 37?
- If a guy makes $100k but has zero income one month, what happens?
- What do we do when “client” complains he has blood in his stool, but it takes THREE months to get a colonoscopy?
- Why do we have to do the research and SELL Medi-Cal when people have questions?
Covered California on Wednesday, August 15th , 2018 for a presentation on the Medi-cal Application Process, Eligibility & Enrollment in Los Angeles County.
Topics will include: The Application Process, Information on Redetermination, Medi-Cal Eligibility Rules and more!
LA Care Health Plan will also present.
Where: Toyota Meeting Hall
3330 Civic Center Drive Torrance, CA 90503
When: Wednesday, August 15, 2018
9:00AM – 12:00PM
Registration begins at 8:30AM
Parking: Free parking is available in the lot across the street from main entrance.
TO REGISTER, Please click HERE to.
This workshop is first come, first serve. Please register promptly.