MAGI (Modified Adjusted Gross Income) Medi-Cal Health Insurance coverage when your income falls below certain levels, generally under 138% of Federal Poverty Level
If your income is less than 138% of Federal Poverty Level you can now qualify for Medi Cal.
View the income chart to see how much 138% is, or better yet,
Often the parents qualify for Covered CA and the children get Medi-Cal, as children’s Medi Cal generally goes to 266%.
- Effective Date? Temporary Instant ID Card
- Medi-Cal Pre-Empts Covered CA?
- Monthly or Annual Income Qualification
- Notification when you make too much $$$ for Medi-Cal
- Premiums for Medi-Cal?
- Proofs – Identity, Expenses, Income, Lawful Presence
- Share of Cost – What is it?